The 2016 Edition of the NPSC has been launched.
The theme for this year’s competition is “The most common war people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any”.
You can find all of the most important info into the dedicated page, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that in order to participate you need to be or become a member of the Association.
We are planning to start this Project in January 2015.
If interested to join, please don’t hesitate to fill in the Forms and/or call us for more information.
Tandem for Languages can be defined a method for learning or improving foreign languages. The conversation can be done in a long distance way, on line Both parties are mother tongue in the language that the other wants to learn.
The conversation can be organised in different ways:
– one party speaks in the other language and the other does the same;
– the time spent together is shared on equal basis: 50% in one language and 50% in the other language;
– one conversation is done (100%) in a language, the next conversation in the other language.
The goals and method of the Project are simple, with positive results:
– putting together differents needs, related to language preparation, we consider the cv and the Form for finding the “best couple” to join the Project. This is why is worth to know: interests, hobbies, sports, etc. of applicants.
Is an informal agreement, means that each party can stop at any time, simply informing the other and us. There isn’t a minimum period to run.
PROJECT FOR CHILDREN: “Playing & Learning”
between 3 and 6 years old.
The Kindergarten “G. Ghio” in Sori (GE);
starting Thursday 16th October 2014.
1. photo – Working hard
2. photo – Working, working
3. photo – Girls pay more attention than boys
4. photo – More information from Ms Sonal
5. photo – Standing in circle
6. photo – Rewarded with a T shirt
7. photo – Showing off
8. photo – Bye Bye !
Two hours and half, per day, once a week; ending in June 2015.
A test and evaluation will take place at the end of the course.
This is the result of the training to kids, on occasion of the performance for the end of the school’s year.
Congratulations to them and to the staff of the kindergarten.