The 2016 Edition of the NPSC has been launched.
The theme for this year’s competition is “The most common war people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any”.
You can find all of the most important info into the dedicated page, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that in order to participate you need to be or become a member of the Association.
We are planning to start this Project in January 2015.
If interested to join, please don’t hesitate to fill in the Forms and/or call us for more information.
Tandem for Languages can be defined a method for learning or improving foreign languages. The conversation can be done in a long distance way, on line Both parties are mother tongue in the language that the other wants to learn.
The conversation can be organised in different ways:
– one party speaks in the other language and the other does the same;
– the time spent together is shared on equal basis: 50% in one language and 50% in the other language;
– one conversation is done (100%) in a language, the next conversation in the other language.
The goals and method of the Project are simple, with positive results:
– putting together differents needs, related to language preparation, we consider the cv and the Form for finding the “best couple” to join the Project. This is why is worth to know: interests, hobbies, sports, etc. of applicants.
Is an informal agreement, means that each party can stop at any time, simply informing the other and us. There isn’t a minimum period to run.
PROJECT “MY MAGNA CARTA”
During the International Council Meeting (ICM), held in Genoa (17 – 21 September 2014), some initiatives were announced by ESU Headquarters – London.
The most interesting one, as a project, is called “My Magna Carta” to celebrate the 800th anniversary of the sealing of Magna Charta.
MY MAGNA CARTA
Young people – aged from 11 to 18 years old – in the UK and across the ESU’s member countries in the Commonwealth and across the world will be invited to create their own Magna Carta for the 21st century. The competition is also open to entrants from other Commonwealth countries. The project’s community involvement is therefore a global one and the marketing campaign will be targeted at school communities in the UK and around the world.
PROJECT FOR CHILDREN: “Playing & Learning”
between 3 and 6 years old.
The Kindergarten “G. Ghio” in Sori (GE);
starting Thursday 16th October 2014.
1. photo – Working hard
2. photo – Working, working
3. photo – Girls pay more attention than boys
4. photo – More information from Ms Sonal
5. photo – Standing in circle
6. photo – Rewarded with a T shirt
7. photo – Showing off
8. photo – Bye Bye !
Two hours and half, per day, once a week; ending in June 2015.
A test and evaluation will take place at the end of the course.
This is the result of the training to kids, on occasion of the performance for the end of the school’s year.
Congratulations to them and to the staff of the kindergarten.