Genoa (Genova) is the main city of the Liguria Region.
Genoa can be reached by several means of transport: Airplane (1), Ferry (2), Train (3), Bus (4) or Car (5).
- The Airport is the Cristoforo Colombo, please check all international connections.
- Genoa’s port has, especially during the summer season, many national and international connections.
- The two main Railways Stations: Stazione Brignole and Stazione Principe connect Genoa with many Italian and European cities, mainly through Milano Stazione Centrale, this means that the important airports of Malpensa, Linate and Bergamo (Orio al Serio) can be easily reached from Genoa.
- There are different buses for international destinations, to and from Romania, Ukraine, Germany and most of the European cities. There is a bus once a day (twice during Summer) that connects Genoa and Malpensa Airport and Genoa to Nice (France)
- The italian motorways system is good and it’s easy to reach every place in Italy, the different borders, from East to West, that means: Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France. Monaco.
The ESU Italy Head Office is in Piazza della Vittoria, 14/22 – c/o The Italo Britannica Association, in the heart of the city; nice location, with several options for parking, near the Railways Station – Stazione Brignole; at the end of the highway (sopraelevata) that connects the city with the Motorway System.